Sunday, August 4, 2013

( ̄□ ̄;)

Good evening!


Alright so we've been recharging our batteries a bit this week, so we've just got the one thing tonight. It's the next Syrup, and this time we have a tsundere crossdresser. And then things get kinda sad. Enjoy!

Syrup[Bitter]! - Sorairo Hitokoi

While you're here, you might be interested to know that the Yozora tank has arrived at acme HQ, and so we'll have the extra stuff ready to post in a couple of weeks hopefully. There's a whole bunch of 4-koma type comics, an omake and some nice colour stuff. So look out for that. Also, to confirm, we plan on taking on the Yozora continuation (the first part of which has just come out in Japan), though of course our release of that will be a bit further off in the future.

Anyway that's everything for this post. Have a good week and we'll see you next time!

29 comments:

  1. thank you for the release!! your hard work is appreciated. best wishes & regards until we meet again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot for the release! And I'm so happy to hear the news about Yozora and the continuation :D
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So awesome! Thank you very much for the new release & the Yozora news!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for the release ^ ^
    What a great news about Yozora,hurraaaaay!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much! I can't wait to read the continue of Yozora.

    ReplyDelete
  8. iam sooooooo LOOOOOKING forward for the yozora continuation.. thanks for the releae :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the release! I'm waiting for the Yozora tank to arrive as well! I hope her other comics will get to have one so I can buy them aaaall!:D:D:D

    On another note, I'm super glad you're planning on taking the Yozora continuation! I don't know if it's a sequel of the fathers or Shouta, but I bet it'll be great!

    And btw, I don't know if you're interested, but I think I've seen some Endou-kun and some other stuff at sensei's twitter. Do you plan on translating them as well?

    Thanks again and have a nice week guys!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you very much for all your work on todays release, I'm happy to read!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG THANKYOUUUU!! IM LOOKING FORWARD TO THE CONTINUATION OF YOZORA! AND THANKS FOR THIS WEEK RELEASE. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  12. You guys are amazing! Thank you for more Syrup; they have the sweetest stories.
    Thank you for saying you're going to pick up the continuation of Yozora because I didn't even know there was one. :D
    As always you make my Mondays amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks a lot for the release! I'm very happy that there will be more Yozora. Can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you very much :) Looking forward for the Yozora continuation!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. thank you for everything and sharing! and whoop for yozora continuation, im looking forward to that. have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ooh! Nice one! I'm looking forward to checking this chapter out! Thank you so much for sharing this release. And, thanks also for the Yozora updates. That's really exciting news! I'm really looking forward to that as well, since I really enjoyed reading that manga. Thank you for all your hard work, and I hope you enjoy a really good rest of the week, too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you very much for sharing.
    Have a nice week !

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you so much for this!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you for the cross dressing tsundere!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thaaanks! This is super cute!

    ReplyDelete