Alright so we're right back into action -thanks for bearing with us- and tonight we have not one but two things for release. Please try to contain your excitement. First up is a really adorable oneshot by Hideyoshico, wherein she finally gets around to doing a gay dads story. Which really is all that needs to be said. It's excellent stuff and we hope you enjoy it.
The Komukai Household's Circumstances - Oneshot
And speaking of gay dads, we've got the ninth - and final - Y-Y-Y-Y-Yozora ready at last. This is it, no more, the story ends here forever. Unless we get a continuation a few years down the line or something. The collected volume is coming out sometime this month (if it isn't out already), so as usual if you've enjoyed this story, as lots of you clearly have, please do consider throwing the author a few pennies. And thanks again for your patience with all the various delays etc we've forced on you with this one. Anyway enjoy:
Yozora no Sumikko de - Chapter 9 [end!]
And that's all, folks. Have a good week and we'll see you next time!
sudou tears
ReplyDeleteshota didnt win dah yozora
Deletethe best kind of tears
Deletehttp://i.imgur.com/5DPTVlb.jpg
hey guys nice to see you all here
Delete>last of hoshino tears
Delete>http://i.minus.com/iHhaFxZ3Lr2Aa.gif
Thank you for the oneshot and the completion of Yozora.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much! Papas are always nice.
ReplyDeleteAwww thanks so much for these releases!!!
ReplyDeleteI wanna buy the book when it comes out! (Yozora)
And I'm sure I'm gonna love Hideyoshico's story because it's her and because I like that kind of dads stories :D
Have a good week too!
ohhh, thank you so much for these!
ReplyDeleteI;m so buying this manga TwT Thanks a lot for today's releases! Now I can start a new week without Monday Blues.
ReplyDeleteThank you for your hard work!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you aaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you.
ReplyDeleteThe oneshot's last page was so LOL!
I'm so excited and at the same time sad about Yozora :) :(
ReplyDeletethank you for bringing it to english
What?! The end already!? Nooooooo.... >< But it's such a cute story!!! >< lol Anyways, nice to see you guys back in action. =p Thank you for the releases and have a great week!
ReplyDeleteWaaaaah~ Don't even know if I'm crying out of joy for how wonderful the last chapter of Yozora was or because it ended:( I pre-ordered it about a week ago, so I hope it'll arrive fast and that there'll be some extra material in the volume~
ReplyDeleteThank you for the release, guys! Lovely!^^
Noooooo! It's oveeer?! TAT
ReplyDeleteI just loved the story!
Waaaah I really like dads stories,must be great because it`s by sensei,so excited!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations for finishing Yozora,aaaaaw I wonder how it ends,such a cute story!
Many thanks for the hard work ^ ^
Oh, that Hideyoshicoo oneshot cracked me up xD
ReplyDeleteThank you!
ReplyDeleteOMG!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for the release I loved them!
Have a nice new week!
Thank you so much for the release, especially Yozora no Sumikko de ^^ now I can finish reading the manga
ReplyDeleteoh my god..
ReplyDeletethank you guys for bringing yozora to us from the beginning until the end~
awesome~
waiting for another hideyoshico in the near future :)
otsukare ^^
So glad to see you again! and with so awesome releases!!! Thank you very much!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on completing your project! I really enjoyed it ^^ Thank you choosing such awesome releases as always.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much ^^
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for both of them! ^.^
ReplyDeleteThank you so much! Hideyoshiko is so wonderful and I'm happy and sad to read the end of Yozora. ^^
ReplyDeleteThanks for the releases and everyone's hard work! ^_^
ReplyDeleteThank you guys so much for scanlating all of Yozora!~ ^.^ I adore the series to bits. Hopefully the Kinokuniya near where I live will have the volume in stock. >v<
ReplyDeleteI really missed you. Thank you so much for this release!!
ReplyDelete;o; Gay dad month, how fast you've flown by!
ReplyDeleteThank you for all the hard work! <3
Thank you so much for the great effort. Thank you for bringing up these serries. Have a nice day
ReplyDeleteHideyoshiko <3
ReplyDeleteThank you very much for your hard work and congrats on completing another project.
Thank you very much for the releases.
ReplyDeleteThank you very much! ^^
ReplyDelete~angua
Thank you so much for working in Yozora.. is a beautiful story^^
ReplyDeleteThanks
ReplyDeleteThank you so much!
ReplyDeleteI love Hideyoshico works! You are great and I love you!
ReplyDeleteThankyou!
ReplyDeleteOMG hahahaha! The "design" for the Hideyoshico credits page, I love it. Very subtle, guys. ;D Thank you for the new chapters!
ReplyDeleteAre you guys picking up the new Hertz and Craft Nojikos coming out?
ReplyDeleteWe have every intention of doing so yep!
DeleteThank you for the releases!
ReplyDeleteThank you very much!
ReplyDeleteThanks a lot for the release~!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much!
ReplyDeleteThanks for both Hayakawa Nojiko and Hideyoshico. Hope to see more of their works. Epecially Hideyoshico I love her artwork. I hope she will write more about the stalker.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much!! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks a lot ^^
ReplyDeletethank you very much^^
ReplyDeleteThank you for the new releases and congrats on completing Yozora. (^_^)
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for the releases ! ♥
ReplyDeleteHideyoshico & Hayakawa Nojiko are becoming two new favorites of mine and it's great to be able to read their works in english. Thanks !
Both stories were pretty nice to read and I seriously loved Yozora no Sumikko de. Story, pacing, charas... All was great. Thank you so much again for your work on it.
Thank you very much <3
ReplyDeleteThank you very much for todays wonderful releases and all the hard work to share, I'm really looking forward to read!!
ReplyDeleteThank you.
ReplyDeleteThank you for all of your hard work!
ReplyDeletex;< Yozora has completed. I want it to be longer. huhu
ReplyDeleteThe oneshot though, it is so adorable!! You know, I'm really liking the whole son/daughter cameo in these bls. It's really refreshing and cute. :D I hope there are more works like those. ^^
Thank you for the releases!
Thank you so much!
ReplyDeletethank you so much:)
ReplyDeleteFor the final chapter from Yozora, I'm still astonished how emotionally entrancing the characters are. I'm going to have to re-read this manga because I feel some parts are not conecting for me, which ain't all that bad. XD Even Nojiko's art has improved! My God when Nojiko had shouta's mom and Akihiro's faces glow like that-- it was beautiful! :0
ReplyDeleteThank you Nojiko for leaving us readers at least one more kiss scene before we have to say good bye to yoshino and Akihiro. XP
If there's someone I'll remember from this manga, it's Shouta. XD When he came between Yoshino and Akihiro's "moment" and that picture Nojiko drew in the background with the military tank, I knew by then aww I'm going to miss Shouta, and LOL Akihiro prepare for a whooping. XD Even Yoshino's confession for Akihiro and that Yoshino couldn't reciprocate Shouta's feelings was awfully cute. X3
My only complaint with the manga: there should of been more! XP I'm still confused on some parts like about Shouta's mom... what exactly happened to her? I knew Akihiro takes care of Shouta but in the last chapter there wasn't any given reason how and why Shouta's mom had Akihiro take care of Shouta or was I missing something? Damn, I really have to re-read this manga! XD XD
Anyway thanks acme for all the Nojiko goodness and Hideyoshico's oneshot! ;)
P.S I'm going to miss the "Y-Y-Y-Y-Yozora" line XD
Re-read the previous chapter.
DeleteShouta's mom wanted to go on that overseas agriculture training/help but couldn't because of Shouta. Akihiro volunteers to take care of Shouta until she comes back... which is sadly didn't.
*in tears* Thank you so much for everything! <3
ReplyDeleteGosh, I don't think I comment enough, but thank you very much!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteAaah Hideyoshico is definitely one of my fav artists right now, just finished reading Positive-kun to Negative-kun :3 Thank you SO MUCH minna!
ReplyDeleteYozora is over? Not good. Really not good. I'll miss this. Thanks! And thanks for Hideyoshico. :)
ReplyDeleteThank you so much!
ReplyDeleteAhhh final chapter of Yozora?!?! Baw I wish there were more, thank you so much for the releases!!!! Have a great week :)
ReplyDeleteThank you ^_^
ReplyDeleteThank you very much ^^
ReplyDeleteSkopyie
Thank you very much! <3
ReplyDelete+_+ OMG SJAKHAJFSAJFGSH
ReplyDeleteTHANK YOU ACMEDAN TEAM I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!
thank you one more time for the marvellous work !!!
THANK YOU SO MUCH! this story was really cuuute I love you're work!
ReplyDeleteOh, gosh! I am all for two daddies and a child stories! Can't wait to dig into the "cuteness"! :) And, awww! Congratulations on completing Yozora no Sumikko de. It's a little bittersweet for me to see this very lovely manga title end, though. ;( Thank you so much for sharing these and for all the very hard work! I'm going to check about purchasing a copy of Yozora now. :D
ReplyDeletethank you so much for your hard work <3
ReplyDeleteThank you very much!
ReplyDeletebelated thank you very much <3
ReplyDeletethank you ^^
ReplyDeleteMany thanks for the hard work!
ReplyDeletewow. one of the best manga stories I read in a while! thank you guys for this release :)
ReplyDeletehi, it's my 1st time here.
ReplyDeletei'm just occasionally using my blog site
since i'm already jam-pack with things to read, and do in real life.
it's really amazing that you as an individual and as a team can still lend time for this...for the community per se.
it's really helpful to people like me, and from other people around the world.
plus, you're also helping the authors get recognized and earn too.
again, you're amazing. keep it up.
and hope you do well in real life too <3
Uwaeheheh~ so lovely
ReplyDeleteThank you so much guys for your hard work on these awesome gay dads releases and the great work on completing Yozora no Sumikko de! <3
Hopefully you will also work on the sequel :)
Thank you so much for completing the great Yozora !
ReplyDeleteThnx!!
ReplyDeletewow thanks alot ^^
ReplyDelete