We've got good and bad news for you this week: we've got another chapter of Udagawachou (and it's really long, coming in at 44 pages) plus all the extra stuff contained in the collected volume, but that's it - there'll be no more Udagawachou after this. This is it, the end. Unless we get a second volume or something. So please enjoy (while there's still fresh material)!
Wait for me at Udagawachou - Chapter 6 [end]
Wait for me at Udagawachou - Extras
That's probably more than enough to be getting on with for now, so we'll leave you alone until next week. Enjoy yourselves, and don't forget to read our FAQ before sharing.
Thanks so much for the releases! It's sad to see the end but it was a great read ^_^
ReplyDeleteI've been enjoying this too much, so I feel a little sad... thanks a lot for your hard work!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much! This story is one of the best I read lately!
ReplyDelete...it's over? *bursts into tears* Awwwww, so sad when a wonderful series comes to an end, especially since this is my favorite work of hers so far T.T Thank you so much for all of your hard work! <3
ReplyDeleteThanks for the release too bad it's ended.
ReplyDeletethank you for the release.. :)
ReplyDeletethank you for your hard work for this beautiful series
ReplyDeleteThis was an amazing story thank you for sharing with us^^
ReplyDeletethank you for the release. i hope this isn't the end. your hard work and dedication are much appreciated. until we meet again, best wishes and regards.
ReplyDeleteThank you for finished this adorable project :)
ReplyDeleteThank you so much :">
ReplyDeleteyay thank you so much!
ReplyDeleteI so LOVE you guys. I love this manga of sensei and that's thanks to you guys for bringing this release to us. I love that I got to read this chapter + extra release but I am also sad that this is the end of the volume. I hope to read more works from Hideyoshiko through you guys. LOVE you lots *hugs & kisses*
ReplyDeleteThank you very much!♥
ReplyDeleteBut I've been wondering.. how many volumes are there for Udagawachou?
Anyhow~ Love you guys fro this! Many thanks.:3
There's only one unfortunately.
DeleteYou never know, we may get a sequel if we ritually danced hard enough
Good to know you all enjoyed it :D
Thank you so much! This story is one of best I've read in a long time, the art is great, you cry a little, laugh some more and there is a happy ending! Thank you for choosing it!
ReplyDeleteTHanks so much!
ReplyDeleteThank you... You've worked hard - お疲れ様でした!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for your hard work ^^
ReplyDeleteSkopyie
thank you so much for the release
ReplyDeleteAwesome manga, thanks so much for all the effort.
ReplyDeleteThank you for completing this project !
ReplyDeleteThanks!!
ReplyDeleteAwwwm... The end?! This story is sweet!! I loved!
ReplyDeleteThank you very much!! <33
Absolutely amazing manga! Thank you very much for scanlating this!! <3
ReplyDeleteBuuuuuh! We dun wanna it ta be the end........ :,/ Lol! Thanks for your hard work and congrats on getting all the way to the end!
ReplyDeleteThank you very much for all your hard work! *_*
ReplyDeleteGreat manga und fantastic scanlation. Thanks so much!
ReplyDeleteThank you very much for your hard work.
ReplyDeleteI really loved this project it really was fun and
the beginning is one of my favourite (like a good incipit in a book) ♥
june_fairy
thank you so much for your hard work <3 but I'm a little sad because I liked this story so much ç_ç
ReplyDeletethanks again for scanlating sensei's works <3
thanks for the release :)
ReplyDeleteThanks a lot for this project, still I'm a little sad because it's the end... :-)
ReplyDeleteCreeper-kun! Momo is my favourite Hideyoshiko character... he's so manly, and yet so uncool (lamer also fits him). Gap moe, for sure.
ReplyDeleteThank you Acme scans for scanlating this wonderful gem. I was really impressed with the way Yashiro's story was told, and that it was close to RL that it became kinda relatable. Crossdressing ftw!
Thanksss a lot for picking up and finishing this series!! I'm still sad cuz it end already, hopefully there're other volumes someday in the future^^
ReplyDeleteThanks for the new releases!!
ReplyDeleteit wa really cute. thanks a lot. im looking foward to the next project
ReplyDeleteThank you!!
ReplyDeleteaahhh love it!
ReplyDeleteThank you very much <3
thank you so much <3
ReplyDeleteI loved this manga
Thank you so much for this! I love this series!
ReplyDeleteWoohooo!! Thank you so much for your hard work and this release <3
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see how it ends
Really love this story so thank you so much for bringing this too us!
ReplyDeleteI'm so sad Wait for me at Udagawachou has ended. It was amazing. Thank you so much for scanlating it!
ReplyDeleteAh I was so sure that this would be a multi-volume series :( It was a great ride while it lasted, thanks loads for all the great releases!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for the new releases and all the work you did, I'm looking forward to read!
ReplyDeleteThank you I loved this manga!!
ReplyDeleteYaaay thanks so much! I'm sad it's over, but I'd like to formally thank you for introducing me to Hideyoshico. Officially in my top 5 favorites now. ^^
ReplyDeleteThank you very much for the conclusion. I had a good laugh reading the extra. Hideyoshico writes a very touching and funny love story. Thank you!
ReplyDeleteThanks for picking up this beautiful series and finishing it til the end!
ReplyDeleteThank you so very much for your hard work!! Now I can finally read this manga (really, it is just coz i dont like to read by chapters, I prefer to swallow whole volume once it is done ^^)
ReplyDeleteThank you acmedan team!!!! One of the best manga i've read!!! I'll pray to Hideioshiko-sensei make a sequel !!! Cauze we can not live like that!!! I do not know how to live without this piece of art!!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for bringing us yet another wonderful project! I really enjoyed this series! Sad to know that it's the end, though.
ReplyDeleteThank you very much!
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed this, immensely. Thanx!
ReplyDeleteAaah, to bad, ne...
ReplyDeleteThis story is one of my favorite... It's too cute for words...
Thanks for your hardwork
Wishing for a 2nd volume =p
thank you as always for your hard work!
ReplyDeleteThank you very much! ^^
ReplyDelete~angua
Thank you ^_^
ReplyDeletethank you ever much <3
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for your hard work! ^^
ReplyDeleteIt has been an awesome ride with Udagawachou and I'm a little sad to say goodbye to this series. *crossing fingers for extras/vol 2*
Thanks again guys! You're great! Much love <3
thank you so much for these!
ReplyDeleteLove this series, thank you! :D
ReplyDeleteThank you very much for the release!!
ReplyDeletethanks a lot, as always
ReplyDeleteThank you so much! ^^
ReplyDeletethank you for doing it:)
ReplyDeletethank you so much!! <3
ReplyDeleteGuys!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for bringing this up for us. I loved to death this manga, the plot and the art.
Thank you so much for your hard work on it.
I love you!!!
Thank you for Udagawachou. Great work, and fast too.
ReplyDeleteAwesome!!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for this <3 <3
wow, I really enjoyed this one. it's hard to find unusual and interesting stories like this nowadays... thanks a lot for picking this one up ^^
ReplyDeleteThank you very much !
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for your hard work and your open sharing policy :-) After taking a look at your website I suddenly realized that you scanlated a few manga I really liked and Udagawachou has become one of my favourites. It's so sweet! I keep my fingers crossed for a sequel, because there's so much to tell.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for the release!
ReplyDeleteAnd I can't wait for the 3rd chapter of "My High School Teacher is a Pervert"! It's a masterpiece! I have no idea how you guys came up with it but I can't help but laugh whenever I read it, it's ridiculously hilarious! :D
dear acme team 8) I just love you for bringing hideyoshiko's work to us.
ReplyDeletethanks a bunch for your great work!! I loved this manga so much~
but I just went to onBLUE official site and it kinda confused me, tankobon of Udagawachou was released on same date as vol.7 of onBLUE mag.. my Japanese is beyond weak, so I'm wondering did this pair feature in the mag or they're just on the cover...
hope there will be something new about them :3 I loved them too much.
onBlue 7 just has an interview with Hideyoshico and an unrelated oneshot which we'll get out when we can.
DeleteThank you for reading!
Thank you! thank you for working on this beautiful and amazing manga! ❤
ReplyDeleteI can't even say how much I've loved reading it and wish there was more *_* I hope she continues it or publishes an extra in a magazine. I actually saw a booklet? on yahoo auctions and I'm kinda heartbroken about being poor right now so I couldn't buy it. Well not as heartbroken as I am over this being only one volume and maybe no sequel to come? Thanks again :)
Thanks for this series! Your work has been awesome!
ReplyDeleteThis story is soooooo damme cuteee~ Hideyoshiko sensei never make me disappointed, I totally fall in love with art and plot, it is completely perfect!!.
ReplyDeleteyou guys are really generous and hard working(>.<)
Thank you and Thank you so much for choosing this manga, edit and translating, so I could have a chance to read this beautiful story!!!
Thank you for bringing us this story. It't been so long since I didn't read such a great manga.
ReplyDelete