Sunday, February 12, 2012

ヽ(・_・;)ノ

We've got a new one for you guys: Ant&Grasshopper ~Assortments~ by Frontier Works and Naoe Narimo. This one's an ongoing shoujo title and it seems to be headed in a direction a couple of us didn't expect, so please enjoy!


Chapter 01 of Ant&Grasshopper ~Assortment~ by Frontier Works & Naoe Narimo
Download Chapter 01 mediafire||sendspace

As for Endou-kun, we made a little mistake. We left out page 04 for the extra so we're uploading both a v2 and the page separately for those who don't want to redownload the whole volume for one page.

Version 2 of Endou-kun no Kansatsu Nikki
Download v2 mediafire||sendspace

Page 04 (Extra) of Endou-kun no Kansatsu Nikki
Download Page 04 of the Extra mediafire||sendspace

Many thanks to clock_tower for the raws! As usual, please support the author by buying your own copy, stop distributing our release when it gets licensed and read this before sharing it anywhere. Thank you.

12 comments:

  1. I think I'll going to like this new manga too. It's already making me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for release of new project! ^^
    I'm looking forward to see next chapters!

    Thanks for update of Endou-kun... ^^
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome new project :) Thanks for the release!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! A whole one in one go? Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the updated page as well as the new scanlation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the new release :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for the page and the new story!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for Endou-kun! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you the hard work:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. A(^-^)R(-^ )I(^ )G( )A( ^)T( ^-)O(^-^)~♪
    Thank you so much for your hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Belated Congratulations on your first release~!
    Thank you so much for your hard work everyone <3
    I've read great things about this manga and I'm looking forward to reading it :)
    Thank you also for Ant&Grasshopper, it was very fun and I'm looking forward to more.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you very much! I always wanted to read Endou-kun!

    ReplyDelete