Thursday, June 4, 2015

( ̄ー ̄)ゞ

Good evening!


Alright, now this is something a little different. This is a solo production from Lenny, one of our founding members, who has recently returned to scanlation after taking some time out to follow her other ambitions (to cut a long story short, Hikaru Midorikawa eventually got a restraining order against her). Anyway this is a very fun story by Moukon Iccyokusen, about an arrogant, strong-chinned prince type and the shy, quiet object of his affections. Actually has jokes in it, which is probably something of a novelty. So please enjoy the inaugural chapter of:

Sonna Me de Mitekure - Chapter 1

Anyway as mentioned, this is all the fine work of one person (plus the generous anonymous scanner), - none of the regular Acmedan crew are doing anything on it, so please be assured that no essential resources are getting diverted here. We figured we'd just use the blog to release this so it can get to an audience more effectively.

Also, while we're all still here - we promise we're still hard at work on Yoake (we've been getting, entirely correctly, a number of enquiries about it) - Chapter 4 is being worked on right now and we'll have it out as soon as possible. And all our other stuff is still on the go.

Anyway that's all for now, hope you have a relaxing time until we meet again,

27 comments:

  1. Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I don't think I've ever laughed so much from one chapter of a BL manga before. XD Also, I'm amused at how deceptive the cover is rofl

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for the release. your hard work is much appreciated. until we meet again best wishes & regards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for this new series!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for allowing Lenny to release her solo project via your blog. I look forward to reading.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh this is fun! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you very much! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you very much for the new release!!~)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you very much ^^

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you very much for all your work and sharing the 1st chapter, I'm looking forward to read!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you very much acmedan for share it with us and also an special thanks to Lenny for your dedication and work !!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. lol restraining order? I... I can't tell if that was a joke or not... I'd be really sad if Miyano ever got a restraining order against me........ =T well, anyway, thank you for the solo release and best of luck to Lenny in the future ^^

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much for the first chapter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you so much! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for your work!

    ReplyDelete
  17. thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you. May I have your permission to retranslate this manga into Vietnamese (in case there's no one else work on Vietnamese retranslating). Hope to see your reply. My wordpress link: Vduy Blog

    ReplyDelete