Sunday, November 3, 2013

No releases this week


We've been caught short again, sorry! We know having two of these in about a month is super bad but we're just having a real unfortunate run of IRL obligations and other distractions at the moment. Rest assured that this is only a temporary rough patch and we'll be back on full form as soon as possible. Thanks again for your patience and have a good week!

16 comments:

  1. Thank you for all your hard work.
    Hope you feel better soon! And happy daylight savings day today! o/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awm, don't worry. RL can be such a b*** sometimes.
    And last week was super awesome! XDDDD
    Thank you for your hard work!
    Have a nice week! See you~~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope you guys are doin ok! your work is always very appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha Well, that's how life is. Anyway, you guys take care and thanks for your hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwww, please don't fret about us. You work so hard and there's just gonna be times when things all pile up at once. Thank you for thinking about us and giving us an update. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  6. No probs! Thankyou for all of your hard work ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Take care! Life has its priorities..

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you for info!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope everything'll be fine! take your time!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you, be careful and stay healthy my adorable knight team I'll be with you 4ever acmedan team ; A ;

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just wondering what movie, is the picture from? I hope everything goes well for you all, I know I have test all week and I don't know if you are students but good luck all! ^___^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Death in Venice (1971), starring Dirk Bogarde at his very sweatiest. Extremely beautiful movie, and a strong influence on the early BL artists if I recall correctly.

      Delete
    2. That's what I thought but was making sure, THANK YOU!

      Delete
  12. No worries about the wait. Thank you for the update! Looking forward to whenever you guys decide to release again. :) Take care and I hope you all have a good rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete