Sunday, June 2, 2013

(⊙︿⊙✿)

Good evening!


You kids still like Magi, right? Well hopefully you do, because tonight we've got another doujin for you, starring Masrur and Sharrkan. It's R-18 and pretty long, so enjoy!

Magi Doujin - Shishi no Nemuru Basho

And once again that's all for this post. Have a good week and we'll see you next time.

17 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot! I love them both :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh la la, this should be hot :D Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. <333

    not only do i love magi, i'm so happy someone scanlated a dj with this pairing! thank you, acme ><

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much for all your work on this wonderful dj., I'm happy to read!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful! thank you:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooo yay thanks so much! It looks so pretty. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. THANK YOU SO MUCHH!! I love these two and the circle!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you very much for this one! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for this release!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I looooove your scanlation group!! I hope you'll never go away!

    Thank you so so much for bringing Hideyoshico into the western world, hopefully it will get picked up in my country as well so I can happily read it in tankoubon form

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeah!I still like!!!
    Thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete