Sunday, September 9, 2012

(゜▼゜*)

Good evening!


We really hope you like Mizu no Haru because that's what we've got for you this week, chapters two and three. The latter concludes the first little story arc in the volume.

Mizu no Haru - Chapter 2


Mizu no Haru - Chapter 3


And finally, something a little different. After the previous group put it on hold, some /a/nons decided to step in and continue scanlating Kamisama no Memochou, which follows the travails of the "NEET Detective Team" as they solve mysteries. The scanlators were looking for somewhere to host their releases as they come out, so we decided to lend them a hand. So without further ado, Anonymous presents:

Kamisama no Memochou - Chapter 8


And that's all for this week. Since a couple people asked about it, we now have descriptions of all our titles on the projects page. And, as usual, don't forget to read our FAQ before sharing.

27 comments:

  1. I do like Mizu no Haru! Thanks so much for the chapters and have a great week! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two chapters? :D Thank you so much! I really love Mizu no Haru so far <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhhh, thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This(Mizu no Haru) was seriously one of the cutest stories i've read in a while. ;--; sad it's over, sigh, anyways KUDOS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for Mizu no Haru! It's a lovely story!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the new release ^^
    I appreciate your hard work

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you very much! ^^
    ~angua

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you soooooo much for Mizu no Haru! I really love this manga ^^
    Khanh.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yayyyy.......Mizu no Haru & KamiMemo!! I do like Mizu no Haru, it's such a cute & lovely story^^ And I love Alicexnarumi&Yondaime - KamiMemo, so it's a wonderful treats!! Once again, Thank You very much for these wonderful releases!!!!>_<

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for the new chapters~!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes I really like Mizu no Haru *_* so it's wonderful
    to see two new chapters today, can't wait to read them.
    Thank you very much guys for all your hard work! <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you very much for your work and the wonderful new releases, I'm happy to read!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much! I was unpatiently waiting for new Mizu no Haru's chapters, so glad for double release ;D Can't wait for next chapters ( it's not the end of their story, right? Because at the first page is written 'final chapter', so I hope manga won't be about any other pair ).

    ReplyDelete
  14. thank you for your excellent work. It's always exciting to read new stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you so much, especially for Mizu no Haru. It's killing me, in the best way possible :')

    ReplyDelete
  16. thank you for the release! i look forward to reading these series. until we meet again, best wishes and regards.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesome!! Thank you for next chapters of this sweet story!! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you very much for the releases ! ^o^

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oooh cute! Thanks so much! ...( 一_一) Goodness, gracious, GREAT balls of fire!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks so much for the releases! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a great job, thanks a bunch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you for these lovely releases ^_^

    ReplyDelete