Sunday, July 29, 2012

(´;д;`)


And so Sunday rolls around once again. We've got two releases for your pleasure this week, and first up is the latest Kare no Barairo, which features more flashbacks and more of the characters trying to work through their various issues. Enjoy.

Kare no Barairo no Jinsei - Chapter 2



On top of that we've got a really pretty but one hell of a monster of a Magi doujin (this is a good thing) by Kojima Lalako, featuring Sinbad and Ja'far.

 Magi djThe Color of Loving Someone

That's your lot for this week. Have fun, and don't forget to read our FAQ before sharing. Also, if you haven't already, check out our recruitment post which is still in effect.

44 comments:

  1. Thank you so much :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the release :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. W00t! Thanks~! I'm really enjoying Kare no Barairo. =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you so much for the latest releases...thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for the releases ! ^o^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks soooooooo much for the new chap of Kare no Barairo no Jinsei ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Many Thanks for your hardwork. Always look forward to your new releases :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yaaay thanks so much! I freaking love Komano and Natsuki. A little more everytime I read it and with every new chapter. <3 And a beautiful dj is always a wonderful thing. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. second this! Thank you for bringing such fun characters (in English) for us non foreign language readers.

      Delete
  9. Thank you so much for the big Magi doujin! Lalako's djs for this series always run on the more expensive side I've noticed.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for the chapters. Because I have to share...in the dj I had to read page 0126 three times because I kept reading "trusting" as thrusting. It just added a whole dirty layer to the panel that I didn't expect from Kojima Lalako.

    ReplyDelete
  11. thank you for the releases! im really glad you guys are worked on Magi djs coz i love SinJa so much. so thanks again for everything!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much for your work! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  13. thank you very much! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the new releases!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you so much! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  16. Please respond to my email. I really want to become a cleaner! ;_;

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yay~ Thank you so much! I love magi~ Glad you're working on the DJs~

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you very much! ^^
    ~angua

    ReplyDelete
  20. *-* oh, thank you peeps so very much!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you very much for the releases =^^=

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks a lot ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you very much for the new releases and your work, I'm looking forward to read!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. thank you so much:)
    lol
    domi

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thank you for this release!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I seem to not have commented yet, and I got your goodies sunday though! Shame on me! Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  27. thank you so much <3

    ReplyDelete
  28. Thank you very much for magi dojin!XD

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thank you so much for the news!

    ReplyDelete
  30. thank you for those releases! :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Many thanks for the releases~

    ReplyDelete
  32. i really enjoy Kare no Barairo. thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Thank you so much for the new releases! Love them! You guys are awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  34. Thank you for Kare no Barairo no Jinsei!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Thank you very much!!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Thank you so much!~♥

    ReplyDelete
  37. Thanks for the Magi dj!

    ReplyDelete