I hope you people are feeling excited, because we have a fair amount of things to give this week, including a Rihito Takarai Prince of Tennis doujinshi! Whoo! I'm wishing that at least some of you have wanted to read this in English, because I know I have.
All right, so, first on our list is, as mentioned above, is Takarai Rihito's doujinshi "Onecoin Reserve", following the somewhat strange New Years antics of Jiro and Keigo. Those coats are making me jealous, my current environment does not support this so-called "winter". Everyone knows the best part of winter are the winter coats.
Prince of Tennis Dj - Onecoin Reserve
Next is our very favorite magical girl series! Yay! Chapter 2! I know you all want to read about the statue of David turning everyone into landwhales, so please, give Fresh Pretty Cure a chance.
Fresh Precure! - Chapter 2
And last but certainly not least, we have chapter 4 of Sannin Gurashi.
Sannin Gurashi - Chapter 4
Thanks very much to weiberregiment for the PoT scans.

Takarai Rihito on a Monday morning (at least in my part of the world)! Thank you so much!
ReplyDeleteOMG! Takarai Rihito!! I love her works!
ReplyDeleteThank you very much :****
Thank you very much for the releases ! ^o^
ReplyDeletegosh you guys are so great. im so happy whenever i see your releases. THANK YOU!
ReplyDeleteThank you very much for Sannin Gurashi and Onecoin Reserve! ^^
ReplyDeleteangua
You guys are so lovely! Thanks a lot for this week's releases xD. Can't wait to get home and enjoy reading them with a cup of tea :")
ReplyDeleteThanks for the comics! Also, sorry for the weird question, but why don't you translate the titles?
ReplyDeletebut we do
Deleteusually the english is listed on the title page
Oh man, can't believe I was so caught up in looking through all the website pages that I didn't even think checking the manga itself... >_> Thanks!
Deletethank you very much! ^^
ReplyDeleteThank you for the wonderful new chapters and the dj., I'm happy to read!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for today releases guys!!^^
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for the releases!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the releases!!
ReplyDeleteThanks sooooo much for the new release of Sannin Gurashi ^^
ReplyDeleteHallo! Thanks so much for all the releases, especially for Sannin Gurashi because I am in love with this story! ^^
ReplyDeleteHave a good day!
Thanks a lot ^_^
ReplyDeleteThank you ^__^
ReplyDeleteThank you so much! ^-^
ReplyDeleteYaaay so cute! Thanks so much! ^3^
ReplyDeleteThank you very much for your hardwork!!!
ReplyDeleteWoo hoo! Thanks so much for your hard work on these releases. Especially looking forward to reading more of the additive Sannin Gurashi!
ReplyDeleteThanks a lot for the new release!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you all very much as always! Have a great week!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for Sannin Gurashi and the PoT dj! ^.^
ReplyDeleteThanks for the lovely new release!! x3
ReplyDeleteI love Sannin Gurashi!!! Thanks for the hard work!!
ReplyDeleteThank you for more Sannin Gurashi! Great manga...
ReplyDeleteThank you!
ReplyDeleteThanks ☆☆** v(o^▽^o)v**☆☆ Thanks
ReplyDeleteTakarai Rihito~!! <3 Thank you so much!
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing so much love!! ^_^
ReplyDeleteYay, more Sannin Gurashi. Thank you. <3<3<3 It's becoming one of my fav BL series. ^.^
ReplyDeleteMany thanks for Ur hard work
ReplyDeletethank you very much :)
ReplyDeletethank you so much!
ReplyDeleteThank you!
ReplyDelete