Sunday, May 20, 2012

┐(‘~`;)┌

Good evening homodachis, and welcome to the 18th acme release post, which I'm sure you'll all agree is something or other.

Anyway we're still running a reduced service here due to extenuating circumstances, but the scanlation machine is still operating and we've got the first of a thrilling new series, Sannin Gurashi, which has all the domestic violence and poor facial anatomy anybody could ever want a heartwarming story and some very cute characters. Scans kindly donated by Weiberregiment.

Sannin Gurashi - Chapter 1


And for dessert - and it pains me to say this - the final two chapters of Ant & Grasshopper. This is all the Ant & Grasshopper. There will be no more. Which is tough titty if you wanted some resolution to all those hanging plot threads. Anyway you know how this works: if you want more you better buy a lot of copies of the volume. I personally have purchased several hundred copies which I have given to my friends, my family and random passersby on the street. Thanks as usual to clock_tower for scans.

Ant & Grasshopper - Chapter 14


Ant & Grasshopper - Chapter 15 (end)


Or the entire volume in one download, if that's more what you're into:

Ant & Grasshopper - Chapters 1-15

Mediafire | | Sendspace

Note: the previous version of the Chapters 1-15 download had two copies of Chapter 11 instead of Chapter 10 but that's been fixed now, and if you downloaded the old version you can get Chapter 10 here or here

And that's your lot. Have fun with them and don't forget to read our FAQ before sharing.

PS if depressed mystery husbando anon from the threads is reading this: keep on keeping on - we're all behind you.

46 comments:

  1. ohhh thank you for both of these! Waaaa... I've become very fond of Ant & Grasshopper thanks to you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the releases!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for finishing Ant & Grasshopper, I will definitely miss it. You're a wonderful group! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! you are now an adult.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know its sad to see something good come to an end but still, Congrats on completing Ant & Grasshopper! Thank you for all of your hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks so much! wow, sannin looks really cute, looking forward to reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks sooo much for the new BL release - Sannin Gurashi ^^
    Khanh.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you and congrats for completing Ant & Grasshopper!
    And the new series looks good! ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read Sannin Gurashi and it´s a lovely, sweet, moving story ^^ Thanks so much!!!

      Delete
  9. Waaah! Ant & Grasshopper ended..........
    Thank you very much for the release! And for the new series!!
    Have a nice week!! ^3^

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for the new releases!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the projects and for your awesome attitude and sense of humour redacting the posts!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for "Sannin Gurashi"! ^^
    ~angua

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for finishing Ant& Grasshopper..
    Love the new title. The kids got the most expressive puppy dog eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for the release and for the whole-volume link!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you for today's releases and all the work you did, I'm happy to read!!
    Such a pity that Ant&Grasshopper is at the end, thank you very much for completing all that was there!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sannin Gurashi seems very promising! Thanks for todays releases!

    ReplyDelete
  20. The first chapter of Sannin Gurashi is really good! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you very much for the lovely releases!!^_^ Though Ant&Grasshoper is ended, but Sannin Gurashi is really2 good! Once again, thanks for all your pick up projects so far!!!!>_<

    ReplyDelete
  22. thanks for the release and congrats on finishing Ant and Grasshopper^^

    ReplyDelete
  23. i am sad a little bit, because grasshopper finished here... but so happy you made it! and thank you for the new release too!:)wonder how it is!
    lol
    domi

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thanks for the new releases!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Yup, poor facial anatomy all right. Rare are the mangaka whose story is good enough to counter amateurish drawing. Luckily, this is one of them... Thanks for this new project!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ouch, man. I hope y'all realize that was a bit of a joke.

      Delete
  26. Thank you~ so much for working on Sannin Gurashi! <3
    I haven't actually read that many manga, if any? that deals with serious family issues of this
    kind (domestic violence) and with a kid in the
    middle of things.
    This chapter was emotional, wonderfully sweet yet dark and it really made me all teary-eyed.
    So there I was weeping and hoping nobody would come
    and see me lol
    Thank you also for these last chapters of Ant & Grasshopper :D

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thanks a bunch for the last chapters of A&G!!
    And new serie...hmm...need to check it out!

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  28. thank you sooo much <3

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thank you so much for this new project ^^

    ReplyDelete
  30. Thanks for releases! I'm gonna give Ant&Grasshopper another shot now that it's completed. I couldn't get into it before.

    The new series is cute too! I thought that was a toddler at first but he's 13!!! xD Trickery! I wonder how the story will develop. It's a little sad but I'm sure it'll get lighter as the story progresses.

    THANK YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. >13 years old

      Ahaha, yep. I ignored that and pretended he was six years old the whole time since it made more sense in my head.

      And the rest of the story is a timeskip, so prepare your bodies.

      Delete
  31. wahhh...really, really the relases..especially the new one-Sannin Gurashi...makes me teary eyed

    ReplyDelete
  32. Thanks for the releases! *_*
    I was reading Ant and Grasshopper and the download of the complete volume has got chapter 11 inside chapter 10 folder, so it's repeated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting us know - we'll fix that right away.

      Delete
  33. thank you very much for new releases!

    ReplyDelete
  34. xD LOL you brightened up my day with the greeting 'homodachis' alone
    Thank you very much for this new project and the last chapters of AaG as sad as
    that is x.x
    Hope you have a great week :3

    ReplyDelete
  35. ampersand said:

    Sannin Gurashi was so sweet! I love stories where the characters overcome difficult upbringings. I haven't read ant and grasshopper yet! Coming up next! Thank you all so much ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  36. ☆^ヽ(*^-゚)vThank you♪v(゚∇^*)/^☆

    ReplyDelete
  37. ooh, hello. I am new here~ thank you so much for all your hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Thank U for the releases

    ReplyDelete